Our 1st post of the New Year!
While planning for an exciting 2017, I enjoy looking back at projects from 2016.
We worked with lots of new clients this past year; it’s always great to re-connect with clients that we have worked with in the past. I am so grateful that they contact us when considering a new project in their homes!
Let’s take a look back at 2016!
- Installed motorized Window Shades for media/family room, with wall-mounted remote installed at the entry to the room.
- Worked with Frank Webb Bath and Lighting Center in Manchester to complement their showroom renovation with window treatments.
- Installed shades and blinds for several clients moving into new construction.
- Selected bedding, throws, cushions and accessories for a perfectly coordinated Freshman college dorm room/bath.
- Gave beloved furnishings a new life with upholstery and slipcovers. Custom pillows added.
This rocker was a find at Home Goods. When the client re-decorated the bedroom in which it was being used, the rocker still met her needs and she had no desire to shop for a new one.
We re-upholstered with a grey basket weave fabric that is highly durable, so if rocker ever changes rooms it will likely coordinate with other rooms. Seat cushion was re-wrapped and padding was added to arms.
- A kitchen makeover, which included a new entry door with decorative glass transom, new quartz countertops, sink and faucet, fresh paint and new wall plates.
- In March we displayed at the 2016 NH Home Builders Remodelers Show in Manchester. A 3 day event for homeowners to speak with vendors about products and services.
- In June we participated in The 2016 Palace Theater Kitchen Tour. This Manchester home was on the tour where we installed Hunter Douglas motorized shades throughout, operated by Powerview© App and wall-mounted remotes.
- Provided Color Consultations to clients that wanted assistance selecting the perfect hues!
- Supported other Interior Designers by providing window treatments, cushions, pillows and bedding to their clients!
- As part of our Continuing Education in “the trade” enrolled in Kitchen and Bath Design class at the New Hampshire Institute of Art.
- Training with Tailored Living of NH to design storage solutions for the entire home.
We continue to challenge ourselves to improve upon our existing products and services and to offer new ones to better serve our clients. It’s gonna be a great year!!